When it comes to camping, Metro Vancouver offers no better spot than Dogwood Campgrounds. Located just a quick 30-km drive from the city, Dogwood Campgrounds offers a relaxing, beautiful respite from the busy, big-city life.
With beautifully treed tenting sites, group tenting areas and fully equipped RV camp sites, our Surrey campgrounds are some of the best campgrounds in BC. Relax in our heated pool, play on our playground, or grill up a great meal under the stars. You can even use our free Wi-Fi to hop on the Internet and get some work done (though we recommend just kicking back instead!)
If you’re worried about leaving your furry friends at home, then Dogwood is the perfect spot to get away. We happily allow pets on our tenting and RV camping sites. As long as you keep them leashed and pick up their messes, they’re more than welcome here any time you visit.
As far as amenities go, you’ll find few campgrounds near Vancouver with as many luxuries as ours. We proudly offer:
- Water, sewer and electricity hook-up at all RV camping sites
- Cable TV hook-up
- Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Extended stay options (182 days maximum)
- Heated swimming pool to keep warm in the winter
- Propane delivery
- Beautifully treed campsites
- 10-minute drive from stores, restaurants, movie theaters and other sights
- Washroom with hot showers, free of charge to all RV and tent campers
- Coin operated laundry room
- Group tenting areas for family reunions and group trips
- RV storage to keep your camper safe while you’re away
We’re also open year-round, so whether you want a summer vacation while the kids are out of school, or you’re looking for a weekend away as the leaves start to turn, we’ve got the perfect place.
If you’re looking for quality camping, Vancouver has no better option than Dogwood Campgrounds!