Looking for top-notch camping near Vancouver? Dogwood Campgrounds is the place to be.
Situated just a mere 30 km (18 miles) outside of downtown Vancouver, you can enjoy an authentic camping experience just a short drive away from the big city. This gives you access to all the amazing sights and attractions of BC’s biggest metro, while still offering you the scenic beauty of the Great White North.
Here are just a few of the amazing places you can see during your stay here:
- The North Shore mountains, including Cypress Mountain, Mount Seymour and Grouse Mountain
- Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
- The Vancouver beaches, including Kitsalano, Spanish Banks, Jericho, Ambleside
- Stanley Park
- Seymour Demonstration Forest
- Cultural sites, like the Vancouver Aquarium, the Van Dusen Botanical Gardens and the Museum of Anthropology
- Granville Island and Horseshoe Bay
- Victoria, Nanaimo, Toffino and other exciting places on Vancouver Island
- Maplewood Farm
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
More About Dogwood Campgrounds
At our campgrounds, we welcome campers of all kinds. Whether you prefer tenting or you have a fully equipped RV or camper, we have the perfect campsite for you. Choose to stay for a few days, or take advantage of our extended stay rates, and enjoy a seasonal getaway with the family.
On each of our RV campsites, you’ll find hook-ups for water, sewer, electricity and cable TV, and Internet access can be easily arranged. If you prefer tenting, you’ll love our beautiful, well-treed areas tenting sites, and you’ll have full access to our washrooms, laundry facilities, heated pool, playground and more.
If you feel like taking a break from nature, Guildford Mall is just a few minutes down the road. There you can enjoy shopping and dining, or you can even take in a flick at the state-of-the-art movie theater on site. Our campground is located in the middle of all the exciting destinations of Vancouver, giving you options to go wherever your heart desires.
Interested in camping near Vancouver? Then consider Dogwood Campgrounds. To learn more about us, contact us today.